Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why does yahoo want to squander away our life health relationships jobs and famalies on this site?

Yahoo has an alterior motive for yahoo answers, don't they? They get hits to the site for all of the navigating around, and they get to advertise to us. It takes a long time to develop a yahoo answers profile, build a bank of points, and for what? And all we get in return is a wasted life? Is this an unfair arrangement or what?Why does yahoo want to squander away our life health relationships jobs and famalies on this site?
It's not addictive. I've quit a dozen times! ;-)





I don't think it's a wasted life so long as you are helping people and find some modicum of happiness. Find solace in that. However, I'd not neglect a healthy relationship or family to be on here.Why does yahoo want to squander away our life health relationships jobs and famalies on this site?
answer mine its more important
They did give us a spell checker Danny. Sometimes I log on and type important documents as a question just to utilize this free service. Give it a go - the only problem is they take issue over profanities, those stupid *****.
I don't get their advertising. I use firefox's adblock.


I do get carpal tunnel though.
That's the badger, son, that's the badger!
Yes it is, though am not complaining, i love it anyway.
Y/A can get very addictive
I'll sleep on it Danny...

No comments:

Post a Comment