Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you perceive romantic relationships as a luxury , or as being necessary for overall well-being?

I notice that some people I know seem to think they're as necessary to life as eating and breathing, and yet I see other people go through life without any relationships and do just fine. It's a remarkable phenomenon.Do you perceive romantic relationships as a luxury , or as being necessary for overall well-being?
Opinions vary, and so do positions in life. Some feel that relationships are crucial in their happiness, while others are in no position to entertain a relationship. I am a full time college student, as well as involved in a serious relationship. At times, the schedules of each conflict, but in order to maintain both, I make it work. Both have an impact on my future, so both deserve equal attention. Some may not be able to ';juggle'; a relationship during periods of personal growth, but may use a relationship as a goal when the growth is finished. To each his own.Do you perceive romantic relationships as a luxury , or as being necessary for overall well-being?
It depends. The thing about romantic relationships is that it hits you out of no where, but once you have it, you have trouble being with out it. Before it hits you though, you are fine with out it.





Also remember that once you do experience it, it can alter and change your life and make you a much more happy person with meaning and purpose in your life. With out it, you are usually just another brick in the wall...
I feel you have to be able to be happy alone without the ';need'; for a relationship. If you can not be happy by yourself then you will drain the relationship quickly. They are important to being well rounded. Ability to receive and give love, but not the most important thing in the world. I love my husband but can be happy doing our own things as well.
its not a necessity, i think you have to be able to make yourself happy and you can;t rely on anyone else for that, i've been single by choice for about 2 years now, I just don't want a romantic relationship right now, I'm focusing on my career and my home, and I'm perfectly happy!
well a good healthy relationship can enhance your well-being but the bad relationships make you decide they are totally not worth the trouble
  • liver cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment