Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do Italians approach relationships differently in comparrison to Americans?

I'm interested in this guy who is from Italy and is currently living in my town... But I'm unsure how to approach him romantically because it seems Italians go about older teen relationships differently.





What's different? Do they overall move faster? THANKSHow do Italians approach relationships differently in comparrison to Americans?
I'd take your time if I were you. Don't be too brassy, don't get drunk on a date, take things slowly.





I'm not suggesting you are brassy, alcoholic or 'of dubious morals'!! But I know that Italian men generally don't appreciate these things.How do Italians approach relationships differently in comparrison to Americans?
Depends on the age of each individual. Usually, Italian men and women, go out on dates, we like the whole ';wine and dine'; experience, we like to ';seduce'; the person we are attracted to.





To the first answerer: Ma di che cosa stai parlando? Non hai capito bene la domanda?
Don't worry and be yourself... if you have a different behavior (from your behavior with american people) with this guy, he could misunderstand you. We aren't so different from you... we aren't aliens! ;-)





-----


mistress? are you crazy?
Well they consider having mistresses to be normal and not a big deal

No comments:

Post a Comment