Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do my relationships always fall apart no matter what i do?

It don't matter how hard I try at a relationship to keep it I always end up losing it! Anyone out their able to give me some advice on how to keep this relationship going that Im in now? I really like this guy and my son absolutley loves him we need some help!Why do my relationships always fall apart no matter what i do?
It's the kid.Why do my relationships always fall apart no matter what i do?
You need to be yourself for one and be confident. You need to learn to love yourself before you can learn to love someone else. Relationships take work and if you are not willing or ready to put up 100% then it is not necessarily time to be in a relationship. Also if it is meant to be then it will. I hope that it works out with your new gentleman but if it doesn't there are always other fish in the sea and you want to find someone that will accept you for you and the fact that you have a son and willing to love him as if he were his own son. I wouldn't accept anything less if I were you. I wish you luck and that you find that love of your life :-)
Honestly there's no sure way to ';make'; a relationship work. The best ways you can try are to always be honest, give it all you've got, but be careful that you don't come off as desperate or too clingy. A relationship should add to your life but when it becomes ';I'll die if I don't have you'; that's not healthy. I'm not say that's you, just a warning because I've experienced that from someone and if freaked me the hell out. If you stay relaxed and confident chances are good that the other person will be drawn to your self confidence and want to bathe in that light you can shine. Best of luck to you and your son. Just remember if it doesn't work, chances are very good there's a reason it wasn't meant to be! There may be something on the horizon more amazing than you could ever have imagined for your life!
When you have to try to keep a relationship it probably wasn't meant to be. Be yourself and don't ';try'; so hard. This may make you appear needy or fake to your significant other which is a turn off. Take one step at a time and don't rush things in your new relationship. Most men like to pursue a women, so let him make some first moves and you sit back and enjoy it for a change. Like watching a good movie, your not anticipating its end, just what is coming next.
well i know you heard that relationships a hard work rite but lets face the fact here it should be like pulling teeth relationships have their way of going cold it because we get use to one another and then when it's to late we start saying to yourself why do we do that anymore and then start to remember the flowers and candy and the going out and the dinners like the the old time but never think to yourself that maybe we not doing the same things that we did in the past also it's like this the old times don't have to be that old times in relationship we have to keep doing the things we did in the past make everyday like when you 1st meant and think of ways to spice up the love like it's not hard work at all when you think about it because if you did it in the beginning and it was no skin of your teeth remember this is the person you love so it shouldn't be a job because you know like i do when it's good it's good rite
Awh, if you like the guy, keep him. Stay truthful, no-lies, be nice and sweet. Never give up on the one true love you really love. Tell him your problems and say ';sorry if I hurt you, I do love you, I don't know what's wrong with me, Help me figer this out with me %26lt;3';


If your son loves him, Then that's good. You both should go out and make it a good one with no lies be honest.
i too always seem to have sucky relationships. im at the point when i just plain dont trust guys (until one proves me otherwise) but perhaps you're too clingy? remember guys need their space too. also did u get to know the guy first? its always better to start as friends! and ALWAYS have good communication!





but hey, what do i know lol
Relationships take hard work to work (like keeping the full on passion going by trying new intersesting things or simply spicing it up by buying new lingerie)! But first of all, work on yourself. Only then will you be ready to work with someone else. Also, being single aint so bad ! haha
maybe because you date people that you can't get along with in that manner. Just slow down. Focus on yourself for a while, your friends and family, and just keep expanding. Don't always actively seek a partner.
just not meant to be. I have that same problem and i know its not me. I think it has to do with the guys I choose.
im not sure, but i wouldnt have thought being in a relationship would require thought and effort on how to carry it on, shouldnt it all just be natural?
well relationships are based on trust space and respect once you lose one of them its hard to get back but its able to work out if you two talk about it
The right guy is one that won't dump you. So keep looking and try this guy out.
yes so do i and nomatter what i do they always fall apart and i end up with nothing
Babe, maybe yer just trying too hard. :/
I got the same problem, and can't figure it out either.
check and see if you're doing something that's causing that to happen...cuz you never know it could be you.
you could be dateing jerks that dont accept kids

No comments:

Post a Comment