Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do guys fantasize about when they're in serious relationships?

I really need to know if they think of having sex with the girl they're looking at. And do they wish they could have someone that pretty? it's like why even have a girlfriend if she's never gonna be good enough or hot enough?What do guys fantasize about when they're in serious relationships?
guys are gonna look. that is a given, but it doesnt mean they want to sleep with them, i think some women are gorgeous and i think man i bet she is hot in bed.. but i would never cheat on my girl. honestly she isnt the most beautiful woman i have ever met. but her personality melts me to the core and no other woman could do that for me like she does, and quite honestly nothing else matters.. she keeps me happy in bed and she obviously makes me happy. she beautiful enough for me i might be settling on looks, but her personality is mroe than i could have ever asked for. and women get old and wrinkly but her personality will always be there! and thats how i feel about itWhat do guys fantasize about when they're in serious relationships?
when i like a girl seriously, i fantasize her being the love of my life and we live a happy life. maybe it's just me. i like a girl for who she is, not what she looks like or what i can do with her.
  • liver cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment