Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think relationships can work out long term if?

There is a twenty year age difference between them?


A 32 and a 52 year old?Do you think relationships can work out long term if?
HECK YEAH!!!! %26lt;3 My Hubby is 45 %26amp; I am 21 (that's a 24 yr difference) %26amp; we have been happy together for going on 3 years (that includes dating time). I can't imagine being with anyone else! But honestly at times it feels like it takes more effort than say if I were in a relationship with someone my own age. All %26amp; all if I had to do it again I'd pick him any day of the week!





Good Luck!Do you think relationships can work out long term if?
It's certainly not easy-but older men are way more mature %26amp; they know what they want %26amp; how to treat a woman! I've had a million doubts! If the good out weighs the bad stick it out for a little longer- I did %26amp; I'm glad I gave it a shot rather than going for the ';easier'; choice! Good Luck! Xoxo

Report Abuse



Yes it can. The people who use the line about how the younger one will be dead are just being stupid. You never know when you'll die so you shouldn't live your life like that. If someone makes you happy and you are both consenting adults (which obviously at those ages you would be) then I say go for it. I have a good friend who married her husband when she was 22. He was 52. They've been married for 11 years now and are very happy together. (Really one of the best couples I have ever seen) Live your life the way you want to and don't worry about what other people say and then your relationship will work out just fine.
Yes. My aunt was 20 something and she married a 80 something guy. They had a daughter and everything. He died, and she remarried, she's now 40-50 married to a 80-90 year old guy, their marriage is fine. Their love life is fine. Their sex life is fine, so since I have witness bigger age differences than yours, I think you'll be fine.
No... because in the long term... you'll be 60 and they'll be dead.





It just doesn't make any sense to want to be in a relationship with someone that even in a best case scenario, you are looking at being alone for the last 20 years of your life?
A 20 year age difference for those over 30 isn't the same as a 20 year difference under 30.





There's no reason why this relationship can't work out - at least not from an age standpoint.
Any relationship has a chance of working out or not working out; it has to do with a lot more than age.
Yes-at this age you both are mature and know what you want in life so I think it would work out regardless of age.
Well it may work out long-term for the 52 year old
yes, age is just a number, its how both parties interact on an emotional level that counts
In your case 3 years maximum... and you leave him!
Has anyone seen my black dental floss?
I'm 23 and my husband is 42. We've been together for 5 years so far.
  • liver cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment