Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think about straight guy friends with train wreck relationships?

A couple of my friends have girlfriends who are also my friends. The girls and sweet the guys are swell but looking from the outside in their relationships are rough and sometimes absolutely ridiculous.





Some of the drama that they have just makes me think they should try dating boys. Lol. Just once. They might like it better. Haha.





Do any of you think the same sometimes?What do you think about straight guy friends with train wreck relationships?
I know that I was dating girls to partially cover up/lie to myself about my sexuality, and a lot of my relationships ended badly. Then I came out to myself and came clean about my sexuality and am loving life. I know looking out for guys is more fun than for girls, and there is this one guy at work. Yeah, lets just say I think I'm in love.What do you think about straight guy friends with train wreck relationships?
I've never thought switching lanes is the answer to guys in crappy relationships (hey, it could be? 0_o), but this week's been WROUGHT with my guy friends spilling their problems on me.


I guess that's what I get for being the Lesbian Voice of Reason. :)





I have two friends who are sickeningly sweet on the outside, but if you're around one of them alone all they do is talk about hating the other. It's pretty sad.
Nope. If there's one thing the gay community doesn't need any more of, it's people prone to drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment