Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ladies, in your relationships who is usually the dominant person?

You or your significant other. Just wondering because I've seen a number of couples where the woman is the dominant partner, at least in some ways. Thanks for answering.Ladies, in your relationships who is usually the dominant person?
With A Boyfriend, I Am.





With A Girl...I'm Her B!+c#.Ladies, in your relationships who is usually the dominant person?
no one really.


he's more dominant and strict when it comes to paying bills. They can be late for all I care but he's like my dad when it comes to that. gotta get it done then and there. And if I'm like, wtf, lets do it later. he lectures me. LECTURES ME!.


When it comes to clenaing he couldnt care less.


I turn into my mother then.


and lecture him about the dishes not being done.
Usually if the woman is the dominant partner at least somewhat, the relationship lasts. Men say they don't want that, but they do, and they need it.
it's not really a relationship it's kind bff with benefits, but if you're talking in the sack he is. I'm submissive, most of the time. hehe
I only dominate the kitchen. He dominates me ;)
My husband is 100% the dominant person in our relationship. I'm glad he is because I have no desire to be.
We are both dominant of each other.
Always been fairly equal for me. I'm very independent.
My S/O is more dominant, but lately I've been asserting myself more.
I'm about as submissive as they come in the bedroom...xxx
I wouldl say its mutual.
Uh, well i think we were both kinda dominate. Depended on our moods i guess. But then he dumped my *** for someone better looking. Beeeesterd! lol
haha we always but heads but I love him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment