Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why are white people so hesitant to get into interracial relationships?

I am white, and open to an interracial relationship, but a lot of my other white friends are not. We do live in the south, but still.Why are white people so hesitant to get into interracial relationships?
It's hard for some people to get past the ';color'; issue, but l say when you meet someone who takes your breath away and sends shivers up your spine, who cares about ';color'; right.Why are white people so hesitant to get into interracial relationships?
Its hard to have an interracial relationship. I am white, and dated a hispanic guy for a long time. But culturally we were different. One time his father got really mad at me because I didn't say hi to him (I didn't see him). And when my boyfriend tried to tell him that, he was like, ';Its rude and disrespectful!'; I didn't even see him!. Also the religion, views on raising children, handling money etc is different.
'WTF' is prejudice himself.





its just fact that people tend to prefer partners with the same colour skin as themselves, nothing you can do about it and its just peoples choice.
hahah, becuz they''re close minded, pseduo racist

No comments:

Post a Comment