Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scorpio moons: How much do you notice your unconscious side in relationships?

';Scorpio moon feels a whole range of powerful emotions - desire, jealousy, rage, fierce loving attachments or intense loathing -and Scorpio cannot live without relating on a very deep, intimate level, which often includes conflict and confrontation. In fact, if things become too easy and mellow, Scorpio will (consciously or unconsciously) provoke some trouble in a relationship. Scorpio seems to thrive on emotional drama and intensity';.Scorpio moons: How much do you notice your unconscious side in relationships?
oh i've definitly noticed it. Although i thought my dramatic and confrontational side was my leo venus. But i have certainly noticed it. I know that a relationship with me is never going to be a walk in the park. i've noticed i say things highly unnessary just to get a rise from people i love, if my partner is ignoring me at an event, i will leave abruptly.. and just tell them i thought they were busy. I really do test them because it seems unlikely that they will feel for me what i feel for them.





I remember when i was in a relationship with a guy i loved, but did not feel like we connected and we had a fight. And i said ';I'm off to find something better'; and walked home. The next morning i called him and chattd away and he seemed to be crying? did i do this to him just for fun? i asked him ';whats wronge?';, he said i broke up with him last night and i said ';no i didn't'; .. .





i will say things like you don't love me because i sincerely beleive this. While i say this i i do put it forward in a rather playful way. I'd hate anyone to know how serious i am about forming a connection with this person. Often people think i am playing head games. But i really am in it to be with someone who has enough energy and stamina to overcome my crazy ways. I often feel once someone has done the hard yards, i know he is worthy of my passion and love. And i will do everything to make them happy. If they arn't returning the favour i will ignor them or i will lose it.





It seems silly, because relationships are about give and take.. sometimes your the one always giving, sometimes they are the one always giving..However a scorpio moon feels their passion and love is boundless.. i will literly obsess over making us happy. And therefore, i really expect to know that they appreciate me, and that i am not wasting my energy. This is expressed by various ups and downs that i hope they will withstand.





sometimes i feel the huge ego of the scorpio is highly difficult, but i know first hand that there is no one who will feel as intense love and have as fierce loyalty about another person as those with scorpio placements.





(i'd hate to date me lol)Scorpio moons: How much do you notice your unconscious side in relationships?
Scorp moon here! My sun is a Leo. Im a hot mess! I can seriously confuse myself sometimes. At one moment I can feel truly in love and the next I can drop him like a bad habit. I do feel all the break up pain but me being a Leo with lots of pride, will not make the first move on getting back together. I do feel like my love is very special and if you even get a taste of my love, you should feel special. If I dont receive or see that same devotion im putting out, I will drop them and move on. They say Scorps love whole hearted and hate whole hearted...there is not alot of grey area with me. I broke alot of hearts in my day and made alot of stupid mistakes. I believe whoever ends up with me, it will take someone a little crazy and a little grounded mixed in with a whole lot of patience.
while i do thrive on intensity i don't go out of my way to create any drama. but your right once someone has me hooked and i know i want to stay with them i need the relationship to be deep and intimate but not clingy. yes by nature our emotions are powerful but we learn to control them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment