Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I stop myself from loving people in my future relationships?

I don't think I want to fall in love till I get married. I'm scared of all the heartbreak. In all of my relationships I've gotten to know the person quite well, but it just doesn't end well because I feel they don't understand me, when I thought they did.How can I stop myself from loving people in my future relationships?
The process IS painful, but it's the process. It makes us who we are, it teaches us what we like and what we dislike. It shows us what to look for and avoid in a relationships. The bad relationships make the good relationships good and without the stinkers I know I would have never found the man of my dreams and married him. It's true what they say; You can't ever have a rainbow without a little rain.





You have to take risks in life to really enjoy it. Life simply hasn't been lived if you don't get a little dirty in the process, do don't live like you are scared, live like you are scared to not live!How can I stop myself from loving people in my future relationships?
You can't pick when you fall in love. If you try not to fall in love now, you probably won't even MEET the person you want to marry.


Just use your head and try to determine whether the guy you're thinking of is compatible with you and would make a good husband, what personality traits he has, etc. and then try to let yourself be a bit more trusting if you find it.


I personally think it is worth loving someone and then experiencing the heartbreak that may or may not happen, than trying to make yourself not love them.
you just let it happen, and you are going to face heart break sometimes but your also going to face the most joyous of times that can't be put into words anyway just let it happen when it happens if your going out with a guy just don't take it to seriously. if you go out for like three years then you have a chance for getting married. but you shouldn't be afraid of heartbreak. and about them understanding you only your soul mate can fully understand you so you can't worry about that and you will find true love one day. so just let it happen and don't fear this! be strong! good luck!
No one wants to be heart broken but its the way life works, its the lessons you learn from those relationships that will help you. Love is not something that we can control, so we are naturally scared to take that BIG step. when you love someone you need to understand that clarity is important be clear about who you are and what you want from you partner, you have to open up and let them see the REAL you, is not something that can be done overnight...its will take time...you just need to be patient with them. you need to experience love and sadly loss to truly understand why a relationship doesn't work. communication is the key.





I hope this helps..Good luck!!
You can't NOT fall in love until you get married, or you'd never get married. You'd never love the guy enough to WANT to get married.





If you are really this afraid of heartbreak, maybe you should just take some ';me'; time and not have relationships. When you find a guy worth dating, you'll know he's right.
Y would you want to stop yourself from loving people. That would be an extremely lonely existence. Heartbreak happens you need to get over it. But you will find someone who ';gets'; you someday and who knows it may be sooner than you think. If you are really broken up about a past relationship i'd say get some professional help to sort it out. Good luck and don't give up on love just yet.
You can never stop yourself from falling in love. It is just something that happens. You can try to keep your guard up more and be more alert but that's about it.


Some people fall in love once and then they are with that person forever.


Others, like you and I, might go through being in love a dozen times before we meet ';the one';.


Just hang in there and be optimistic. :)
i don't think thats a good plan.


because seriously in the future. you wouldn't know what to do when u do get confused. face it now and later on in the future you will know how to handle things better.





be strong. right now honestly your being weak.





everyone is scaried of heartbreaks but people are still out there finding that person.
U can't help when or who we will fall in love with....just cuz u been in bad relationships before doesn't mean that u r doomed... Relax that's part of life... Eventually u will find the man of ur dreams.... Remember u have to go through alot of frogs to find ur prince
Well you answered your own question. Stop wasting your time on people and enjoy your life. Relationships will always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment