Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can ppl find the time to concentrate on studying and relationships?

In movies, people are in year 12, and they always seem to be worrying about who they like, and dating but no one seems bothered about exams or anything. My parents always said year 12 exams are the most important of my school because it gets me into college. They say college is when people can relax and stuff, but it seems the opposite to me.How can ppl find the time to concentrate on studying and relationships?
Have you tried studying with that certain someone or cutting back on the amount of time with them to study. Its true that senior year exams are the most important and you shouldn't take the easy classes that year, instead take challenging ones so you are prepared for the exams.


You don't have to take the most difficult ones because you become way to stressed out and this may lead back to relationship problem.How can ppl find the time to concentrate on studying and relationships?
Probably because a lot of people can't stop thinking about sex whereas I am still a virgin and I'm 19(believe it or not) and I'm in no rush to change that. Personally I am more interested in sorting out my career that getting laid or having a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment