Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you say when people enquire about your sex life and relationships?

I am a private person and I don't like explaining myself to people, only those I chose to open up with. I understand that sometimes people are curious, or just wish to help, but in most situations it serves me no purpose to get into such private matters with others. How do you deal with unwelcome enquires without sounding too harsh? What do you say when people enquire about your sex life and relationships?
It's just a subtle way of asking do you ';do it'; and if so ';how much';





It's an optional question to answered in life cause its PRIVATE!What do you say when people enquire about your sex life and relationships?
Just explain that you're not comfortable discussing those things, and try to change the subject. If they continue to press for details about private matters, tell them once again that you won't talk abou it, and if possible walk away.
Tell them you don't discuss private personal matters.
In a sarcastic yet humorous tone, ';I hook at night and strip at clubs during the day';.
';I don't kiss and tell';

No comments:

Post a Comment