Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do people lie and play games at the beginning of relationships?

My sister and I just started talking to new people, and it seems like they are both playing games, and the same games at that(which is weird because they never met). The guy my sister is talking to rarely calls her, doesn't try to make time for her,when he comes to get her, it's at night. The girl I just stared talking to is the same way. I call her most of the time, and when I do she is either too busy, or she holds conversations with other people while she talks on the phone with me. She says she will call back and never calls. Both of these people approached me and my sister asking for a relationship,we didn't approach them. So, why are they playing games?Why do people lie and play games at the beginning of relationships?
Shallowness, insecurity, being manipulative towards getting what they want - so my advice to you and your sis is ';Lose them';Why do people lie and play games at the beginning of relationships?
well indrep I was gonna say that you need to tell them if you wanna be with this (foxy lady) %26lt; hand motions%26gt; you either show me some respect or I'll show you the door. Then I thought ooo


I should call the Woman I was with last Thursday.





Anyway maybe the people you and your sis are with want to build a relationship, not rush into things too fast, or whatever.





- ( insert your own adjective) and / or %26lt;motions%26gt; ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment