Saturday, August 21, 2010

What age were you when you started to take your relationships seriously?

Hey, I'm just wondering what age you guys were when you starting taking your relationships seriously. Like not just going out with people for a laugh or a 'fling'.What age were you when you started to take your relationships seriously?
Probably 19. But now I'm 25 and I know what I want and I also know how to act around guys a lot more so I don't do silly things like get smashed on first dates, or cry on first dates or text guys I hardly know. So you could say I have only just grown up.





Guys I am dating recently are treating me with more respect than some I used to date.What age were you when you started to take your relationships seriously?
Sorry I've always taken all my relationships seriously. Meaning i don't cheat and lie. It's just that some relationships are never meant to be. So i don't understand why age has to do with it. Most likely the level of maturity of the person and/or how he or she was molded growing up as a person. Has to do mostly with family backround. Good luck! :)
Are you asking men or women? Im a woman.. I would say i care and cherish.. all my relationships but approach them realistically about where they may go or IF they develope into anything at all


then .there are those wonderful once in a while Wild fun sexy hot chemistry ones. you just want to cherish forever..


unfortunatly reality.. not everyone you see feels that too.


Or if they do its fleeting..


thats the kind I would like to take seriously. but you never can guide what you want.


I ve had alot of relationships out of my past. and adore my boyfriends and lovers.. I think they are just chapters of love ive been greatful to have known them



I'd say 16. I'm now 17 and have been in the same relationship for 3 years. It was just for fun at first. then something changes. can't describe how exactly.
21
  • liver cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment