Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do high school relationships have such a low percentage of working out?

Now, I understand male teenagers have only one thing on their minds, But not mine... I mean, I'll admit it, I think about sex... SOMETIMES. But it's not all that important in a relationship, am I right? Males in my high school, (or at least the ones I've observed) almost always aim to have sex with that girl, and then leave them, only to go with do it with another... Ugh, it just agrivates me how idiotic they are.Why do high school relationships have such a low percentage of working out?
to young./.Why do high school relationships have such a low percentage of working out?
The only generalization you can make is that as we grow and mature, our standards and emotional needs change, from day to day as well as year to year.





As for the boys you describe, those aren't ';relationships';, they're conquests. The behavior is common but not typical of most boys. You apparently are only hanging out with girls who routinely give it away in an effort to attract boys and consequently routinely attract that kind of boy. Change your circle of friends and you will find boys who care about the person more than the possibility of sex.
High school and even college people are at that experimenting stage in their lives.





Some people mature faster than others, while some don't mature at all.





Age, maturity, hormones, experiences, upbringing, lifestyle, all play important roles in building relationships.
It has to do with maturity, and the fact that teenagers are just discovering who they are. Therefore, what they want and need is bound to change.





My parents were high school sweethearts, they have been married for 43 years this July.











L
The biggest reason for high school relationships not working out is simply that high school age is too young to be involved in a relationship - with sex or not doesn't really matter. Of course I didn't know that when I was that age.
Two words......Age.......Maturity..... Any questions??!!
Why would you want one to! The only thing I could think of at my HS graduation was--after tonight I'll never see any of these tedious people again.
raging hormones prevent you from remaining committed to one person.
when ur young u aren't mature. and..ur young is also why

No comments:

Post a Comment