Friday, July 30, 2010

What is your view of people who get in relationships to brag?

I look down on these people and I see it at school all the time. When people are together, it's only for bragging rights. Apparently social status is based on who you hang with. When did the American society get so superficial?What is your view of people who get in relationships to brag?
lmao, good q! I know so many girls who bragged when they got married years ago, saying ';my husband'; this and ';my husband'; that, like they were somehow superior....and now several of them are divorced....oops shouldn't have bragged huh :)





so my answer is - yes some people definitely do it to brag, and some really just fall in love. The selective people like me certainly won't do it just to brag about having a BF or husband!!What is your view of people who get in relationships to brag?
Hey- I'm just glad I'm not one of those couples, but, I don't judge them, or anybody else. If this is the only reason they are in a relationship- to brag- I actually pity them. It's like, Get a life, for pity's sake! You just wait, the day before Valentine's Day (VD)- one of them will break up with the other, because this way they won't have to get them a Valentine's Day Gift! LOL! See, don't you feel sorry for them already?


;-) Take care!
i share the same opinion basically but i think that with a early relationship maybe it will give you an idea of what to do in future relationships in college or something
i agree with you...but im sure not everyone at school just goes out to brag. some people do really fall in love....unless its middle school your talking about.
People like that are idiots, my friend.
people like that are idiots

No comments:

Post a Comment