Friday, July 30, 2010

How many peoples relationships has facebook ruined?

I didn't think facebook ruined relationships like people always said but now I truly believe it. How many people have gotten into fights/arguments over something someone wrote on their s/o wall or a comment on a persons picture that your s/o took way too literally?


Well it happend to me and I deactivated it because I can't stand to see my boyfriend commenting on this girls picture even if its an ';innocent'; comment.How many peoples relationships has facebook ruined?
apparently one more.How many peoples relationships has facebook ruined?
oh yeah, lots..it's because human beings are curious and when we see comments on pictures we tend to think about these people's personalities and their interests. And sometimes these little comments could lead to some misunderstandings and people get jealous of each other and stuff like that...Some people don't really mean it when they say something on facebook but sometimes we get it all wrong. It was just a simple comment.





I actually deleted someone I knew on facebook coz I noticed that he ignored all my invitations to events and applications..and noticed that he only adds them if a certaind girl added them. He completely ignored me on facebook, he never invited me on groups and went all the and invited other people..It was weird actually coz he was the one who added me in the first place, so why did he do this to me??





So, anyway I decided to remove him coz I don't want to lose his friendship in real life over something that was prolly silly.


So, that's how I ended it.


You don't have to deactivate your account just remove people who cause you to think more than necessary about little stuff and make you feel like a fool..that's all and just keep the good, close friends coz I'm sure they are really intersted in knowing you.:)
Must be a lot i ignored invitations since last April that was the first invo sent


Last night i decided to start a account,my wife was not happy telling me that relationships ruin over this and to watch it great start
haha..its okay sometimes ppl just take


**** to seriously...just dont concentrate on


that stuff...childish ppl...u cant change them
LOL all the time.
yesss and friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment