Friday, July 30, 2010

How many girls have bad luck with guys or relationships?

Im asking Becz i have had a fair bit of bad luck. Hah.. They try to treat me like a piece of meat or just rude and dont give a sh**. Currently got a bf and my friends say he's really nice and i know he treats me like he should lol. But it wouldnt suprise me if things turn cold, like usual :S Any opinions?How many girls have bad luck with guys or relationships?
I've always had bad luck with men! I tend to stick with a man longer than I should... I keep thinking that it's going to get better, but it doesn't! They don't change!





Boys and their stupid penises!!!How many girls have bad luck with guys or relationships?
This is going to sound bad but pleaase don't take offense to it. There is something that you're doing that makes the guy think he can get away with treating you like crap. Why do I say this? because I used to do the same thing for SO LONG. I hate it coz you probably think you're being a real sweetheart right and that these guys are idiots after its over because you treated them so well only to be treated like **** back. Guys like to push their boundaries. and nice girls tend to let them push those boundaries way too far coz well, we're to nice to say otherwise. I just bought a few books from chapters one called 'why men marry bitches'; and the other is ';how to avoid falling in love with a jerk'; seriously they've helped me out SO MUCH. It really sucks but sometimes we gotta realize that maybe things are the way they are coz we let them! but you totally ahve the power to change the outcome into a very positive one! Good luck and i hope this guy keeps treating you like a princess!
Well let's see... four of my five major relationships have all ended in the month of May! Three of the five ended on or right after prom. My last boyfriend broke up with me because he likes boys and is having commitment issues. So I definitely feel you on the bad luck thing. And I understand how you kind of wouldn't be surprised if things turned cold-- after being told I would never get broken up with by my ex the morning he broke up with me I'm definitely going to have issues believing a guy the next time he says he wants to er, ';go the distance.';





I know the trust issues I'm developing/you seem to kind of have aren't good, so I guess I'd advise you to take it slowly.
s*it happens and there is nothing you can do about that... but you cant think its going to down the drain cause then it will... just hold out you will find that good guy just for you :)
Agree with dutchess. Most men suck.... and it is not your problem.


Just try to look for a nice guy out there... they are rare to find but worth searching. :) Good luck!
I always have bad luck with guys. Then i had my first gf and now everything is ok!
Every girl's been in a relationship with a sh** guy at some point. It's all part of the learning experience.
Can't avoid it if your a girl. That's just the way it is. Don't call it bad luck, its just life with men.
At least you can get a guy! :(
Cant help you with that. Ive never had good luck in that department. Like a friend once told me.....Im the last person to be giving advice on that subject!
I know how you feel... guys treat me like sh** all the time. %26gt;%26lt; dont be so trusting with this one, because if u fall into his little love trap.... right when your in the middle he will spit you out. ( if that makes sense... )
I have great luck...


All guys like me and treat me with respect :)
i have horrible luck with guys i dont think its the guys fault just none of them meet my high exspectations
don't be soooo negative maybe he won't turn out like the other guys
yep story of my life. Men suck lol.
Me.. i never have good luck when it comes to guys
i like potatoes








don't let them do it! that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment