Friday, July 30, 2010

How many relationships were you in prior to getting married to your husband/spouse?

Like was your husband/spouse your first relationship or were you in some others before meeting them and getting married?How many relationships were you in prior to getting married to your husband/spouse?
I was in about 30 relationships. (anythijng more than 10 dates with or without sex make up a relationship in my book)How many relationships were you in prior to getting married to your husband/spouse?
I was young and single in the late 70's and early 80's - you'd be shocked at what was considered normal sexual behavior back then. So if you're talking about sexual relationships, I can't even go there. But if you mean emotional, loving relationships, I was in love once before prior to meeting and marrying my first husband.
I was my huband's frist serious relationship. But I had been engaged once before and in another serious relationship prior to that engagement. However, neither of them worked out, obviously.
2 serious ones before I met my husband.





can't remember the not-so-serious ones...probably 5 to 10.
2 serious ones
None. Though to be fair we met as children and started ';dating'; in junior high.
1 other before my hubby.
A few but never sexual.. my husband was my first!!
Bundoli_Double, u r so lame. I bet you think women love to hear your self-deprecating remarks. Deep down, they think you're weak.
I've gone out with many guys. But my husband was the one who took my virginity and stole my heart.
me 15


her 0
I was a semi pro athelete and a man whore, not sure of the number, but it was nothing to be proud of by any means.


I hope my kids never find out.
me: 0


him: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment