Friday, July 30, 2010

What are some Country love songs about long distance relationships?

This guy that im head over heel in love with is in the Air Force! He lives in Arizona. We've tried to stay away from each other but every time he comes back home we just cant help but be together! We've finally decided to make it work. I want a good country song to go with what's going on in my life! Any suggestions?What are some Country love songs about long distance relationships?
ahhh!! I'm in a situation like yours except we're not technically together right now but we used to be. He joined the Navy around 7 months ago and we always seem to be together when we see each other like you said. I hope it works best for you! I know it's hard.





Now songs....


Love Won't Let me - Livin our Love Song - Hurry Home - Jason Michael Carrol





Stay With me - Josh Gracin


Life Got in the Way (not necesarily together song, but great song)- Sister Hazel


I'll Just Hold on - Blake Shelton


I'll Wait for You - Joe Nichols


Carrying Your Love with Me - George Strait


Love Remembers - Craig Morgan


Don't Give Up on Me - Jason Aldean


Just to See you Smile - Something Like That - I Need You - My Best Friend - Tim McGraw


I Still Miss you - Everytime I Hear your Name - Keith Anderson


Then - Two Tear Drops - Braid Paisley


Whatever It Is - Zac Brown Band


I Will - Jimmy Wayne


I Go Back - The Good Stuff - Me and You - Kenny Chesney





soooo many more!What are some Country love songs about long distance relationships?
The longer the waiting the sweeter the kiss by josh turner
';The Lineman'; or ';Galveston'; sung by Glen Campbell
underneath the same moon - blake shelton


'til nothing comes between us anymore - john michael montgomery
wait for you by elliott yamin

No comments:

Post a Comment