Friday, July 30, 2010

What in a chart might indicate someone who attracts people that are only looking for long-term relationships?

Someone who rarely seems to strike the interests of anyone looking for a fling or even just a short romance, but always seems to attract serious-minded potential partners who want a long-tem relationship and/or marriage.





Or can such a thing even be indicated in a natal chart?





Thanks.What in a chart might indicate someone who attracts people that are only looking for long-term relationships?
Saturn or Pluto in the 7th house would be a sure marker for this. People they meet and become involved with, a little more than superficially, will have a strong tendency to become bound to them in some way, or vice versa.





Saturn or Pluto in the 5th house could also point to this. The 5th is love relationships, and with either of those planets in the 5th there could be an intense focus on love affairs.





I would also go out on a limb and name a prominent 12th house as a factor, especially with Moon, Venus, Sun or Mars. Despite a lot of negative comments for this house, individuals with these placements have a strong ability, and drive, to attach themselves deeply to a significant other.





**Lol. I was kind of wondering why nobody said this, already....What in a chart might indicate someone who attracts people that are only looking for long-term relationships?
That's a tough one. I started writing something, then thought about it, and decided to go back and redo it.





I was trying to figure out whether these people who are attracted to this person have a common Earth Venus?





If so, then it could be a Saturn in soft aspect to the ascendant, Sun, or Mars...It would give that person the appearance of someone who is serious and so serious relationship minded people may be attracted.





That's the only thing I could think of, but if I think of anything else, will come back.





Tough question.
Venus, Moon or SUn in Capricorn





These ppl could wait a loooong long time for the right person if they feel they should. If they get in relationships that aren't working out and the issues are complicated, they'll just put the relationship on hold but not abandon it. Sometimes Cap people are actually so busy minded they don't spend the time to sit down and have a nice conversation. It can take a lot to open us up.





Maybe not true for all Cap types of people but it is for me. (Moon Capricorn)
good question.


i would be happy if i found the one person now. Its only because i can't stand casual flings, i really don't feel them. It just seems like a body with no personality until i love them. i can't really answer your question sorry lol but im a cancer with scorpio moon, leo venus.
I was only interested in long term relationships that is why I married my wife ! It is either total commitment or nothing at all; I can't settle for half hearted relationships.





I don't have anything in Capricorn in my chart.
That's an interesting question. I find that I often attract those kind of people. But I don't know what could explain that in my chart.





I'm sorry I don't have the right answer, but I want to see what other people have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment