Friday, November 25, 2011

Where can I study human sexuality and relationships?

I want to study human sexuality and relationships, and am most interested in the more ';spiritual'; side of it. Is there some accredited program I could participate in? Most colleges offer human sexuality programs at a masters or doctoral level, but I am still working on my undergraduate. I'm also open to other avenues of learning, but would like them to be credible and recognized in the spiritual community. Any information helps. Thanks!Where can I study human sexuality and relationships?
at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality for sure





http://www.iashs.edu/Where can I study human sexuality and relationships?
Alot of colleges offers classes in human sexuality, my partner took a course at SIU
the best place to learn is right here on the planet,in this group we call ';life';.

No comments:

Post a Comment