Friday, November 25, 2011

What is your opinion on relationships whereby the male is less than a year younger than the female?

There may be strong opinions (or not) to relationships whereby the age gap is much larger but can these be justified for significantly smaller age differences?





And opinions for larger age gaps?





With thanks in advance.What is your opinion on relationships whereby the male is less than a year younger than the female?
age doesnt matter if the couple are together because they love each other...What is your opinion on relationships whereby the male is less than a year younger than the female?
Makes not a bit of difference in my opinion. If the couple are happy and content that is the crux of the matter
Age has no relevance its the attitude of the individuals that count. Some young people are old before their time, some old people want to grow old disgracefully, good on them!!
It don't matter
No problems with less than a year age gap.





I think the only problem is when one partner is very young (or immature).





People should really butt out of other peoples relationships unless there is a risk of abuse etc.
I don't think there would be a problem with a male being a year or less younger than the female in a relationship. After that it would depend on the factors in each situation although anything can be overcome if two people are committed enough.





For example, if a man in his twenties wanted to settle down and have children, it probably wouldn't be the best choice for him to marry a woman who is at the end of her fertility life. Yes they can adopt and there is always medical intervention, but those come at a price emotionally and financially that not every one is prepared to pay.





Then there is the fact that after 10 years or so, you have both grown up in different times - you might remember the Power Rangers and she remembers the Flintstones. You might like grunge and she likes the Rolling Stones. You might have grownup with computers and she's clueless.





Again, if two people are committed to making a relationship work, it can be done against all odds, but it's just easier to love someone that has grown up around the same time period as yourself.
People are [people, reguardless of age, however.... before taking on a decision like that, you should both be consenting adults.Depending on charecteristics of the couple, things can work out reguardless of age gaps. There can be legal complications if one is under age. There are complications in any relationships, and it is more difficult if you can not relate to day to day things like music, attitudes, etc.
age doesn't matter, as long as your happy it don't matter what the gap! theres 5 years between me and my girlfriend and we couldn't be happier! as long as both people are happy thats all that counts!
iv no preferences... my boyfriend is just three months younger than me... i think the whole thing is due to the fact that it goes against evolutionary expectations of males and females as a whole (males supposed to go around speading their ';seeds'; and females are supposed to settle down as young as possible) so in that respect thats the only reason i believe that it could ever be justified as wrong





personally i dont mind...








x
My opinion is that it is a good and healthy relationship - where the male is younger.
Few years difference is not a big deal.





When you are looking at 20+ more years older then I hope for the best that it will work out.





I do see more negative outcomes than positive ones.
I don't have an opinion, in general.





My ex was 2.5 years older than me.





My present wife is 5 years older whilst





My girlfriend is 25 years 'younger' than me.





Hope this helps you?





Sash.
My husband is almost 4 months younger than me. Its just a number. If you have a large age difference then it seems to hurt the relationship only because of the differences in interests. The older person may try to be the ';boss'; or thing the other is immature. But for us, its only a few months. Not a big deal or important.
ehh, I dont think age is that big of an issue as long as the two are mature. Heck, my husband is 28, I'm 21. And we've been together 4 years.
SEEMS LIKE THEY WILL HAVE A LOT IN COMMON. MOST LIKELY ENJOY SAME SORT OF FILMS, MUSIC, ETC WILL ALWAYS BE ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH. BUT MY HUSBAND WAS 11 MONTHS YOUNGER THAN ME AND WEVE SPLIT, SO WOT DO I KNOW1
I'm 8/9 months the junior of my wife, we are in our thirties, their is absolutely no issue nor has their ever been one.





Their are far more important issues to worry about.





With greater gaps, life experience is important, I would never consider any one who hadn't moved out from home (even if they were older than me).
I think age is just a number, as long as he a mature adult and both are comfortable with each other , i dont see a problem. Then again i might be biased, as my b/f is 3yrs younger than me :)
Age does not matter if you click, are in love or just get on together, and if you are planning a long relationship, a woman should chose a younger man as they normally die earlier, us blokes are not all we crack our selves up to be.
Age does matter! A few years is not an issue as long as the couple are in their late thirties and up. Younger people should not be in relationships until they have passed their mid 20's. If you have a large age gap the people will be in different phases of their life. My .02
All that matters is love

No comments:

Post a Comment