Friday, November 25, 2011

How do i move on from past relationships?

So far, two men didn't love me the way i loved them. One man went back to his girlfriend and had a baby together. The other man chose his current partner over me, though we stay good friends, i think. I feel rejected. I've been on my own for 3 years now. I barely get dates and I don't even look 38 years old. How i do get over them?How do i move on from past relationships?
move... move your state of mind... find things to occupy your time, take classes like ceramics or some other art form. stay open to any possibilities that may come your way. you need to forget these two men. go to things where you'll meet different guys, because i'm sorry but they have moved on and you'll only hurt yourself not getting over them. there will always be a place in your heart for them but you need to have some one that will love you back, until someone sweeps you off your feet, get involved in other things

No comments:

Post a Comment