Friday, November 25, 2011

Have you often wondered why you form relationships with other people?

I do- I have been burnt so much by other people I often wonder- why do we befriend people and form attachments/relationships if we get broken by them?





OQ can you figure out why this question was removed last night?Have you often wondered why you form relationships with other people?
No, I don't wonder anymore. I learned to discern over the years and choose only those with whom I will continue having some form of a relationship with. Getting burned is not always their faults, we too have a part that we play in any relationship as well. Learning the lesson from this is what helps one to discern when going into other realtionships we may have. No man is an island.Have you often wondered why you form relationships with other people?
Yes i look at the people im friends with...and i realise that none of them really like football and thats my main love! So its like, why am i friends with these people, then i remember its because we laugh at the same immature little jokes...





I guess humans are naturally social animals and would do anything to feel like we are loved, even if it isnt really true...
Value system is a necessary evil.So also relation.


We are not independent body's but interdependent so we require society with a culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment