Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you think of long distance relationships?

I was friends with this guy for a couple of years then i started to like him and he likes me. So we're kind of together now, but not really. We havent met in person yet, and we're planning on meeting soon. he lives a couple hours away so its hard. I'm kind of scared and I haven't told any one about this yet. I'm 16 and he's 15. I just want your opinions. And I'm SURE that he's not an old man or a perv or anything so please don't just say that.What do you think of long distance relationships?
Theorically, it's possible to do. But in practice, it's very hard to success. Just imagine you know this guy from internet, and you haven't met him in person, how come you like him? you may love him, but that come when both of you actually meet and have same feeling, to make it work.


Since you are sure he doesn't have bad intention or such, then go meet him. It's worth to try, just don't build your hope too much. You can really sure if you are like him or not, after you meet him and talk in person, hang out, knowing each other. Good Luck.





Your case similar with my friend. It work for him, and he's been married for 3 yrs and still get along. Although imo he's very lucky, rare case. Because most similar relationship can't work that way (in here, from what i know). What do you think of long distance relationships?
Honestly, that is not a wise decision. First of all, you are too young to be meeting someone face to face whom you've never met before. I know you hate that and probably don't agree but it's true. Second, ask yourself this, how would my parents, or his, react to this when they find out, and believe me they will. I had a long distance relationship that ended last summer and it is REALLY rough! Only difference with mine was that she lived 1,500 miles or so and I would have to fly every time to see her.


I personally don't consider 2 hours ';long distance'; unless you don't drive.


Its tough honestly, I strongly suggest that you don't do this because it will not work. If you guys were maybe 18-20, then yeah definite possibility. 16 and 15? Come on, seriously just think about it. I wish you the best of luck.
Being your age and without transportation freedom, aka your own car, it's hard to keep a long distance relationship going smoothly. As much as you may like this boy you should probably find one in your general area so you can have a normal, 1 on 1 relationship.
you are 16.....you can find someone else. You are young why settle and dedicate yourself to someone long distance when you can date someone close by and have fun while you are young? Basically, don't waste your time
if you really love someone, it is doable.


I did with my exBF for 4 years. and still we are keeping touch each other.
Long distance relationships seldom work out.
You are way too young to find love online....find someone you know and can see.
IF U LOVE SOMEONE ITS POSSIBLE
  • cosmetics products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment