Friday, November 25, 2011

How often does a romantic relationships between friends work out?

That is a REALLY difficult question, and there really is no way to determine the actual number of relationships that work out. I, however, was best friends with a guy for 2 years, he was great and listened about all my boyfriends etc. etc. We started dating and have been together for over 2 years with no plans on breaking up. It can be a very good thing, but it only works for certain types of friends... if you give me specifics i might be able to give you a better opinion.How often does a romantic relationships between friends work out?
well it really does matter how old you are and how serious the relationship will get. I am about to marry my best friend so I am a pretty big supporter. BUT I know not all people work out, some people are just mean't to be friends. I knew right away i was going to be with him for the rest of my life.


The second I realized I had feelings for him I knew he was it.


The older you are the more mature you are about the relationship, the less you take it for granted.











How often does a romantic relationships between friends work out?
hmm.... im going thur this right now. it can and does happen. just be careful! make sure of these things before you do anything: 1- make sure the person likes you the same way 2-make sure they dnt like your best frined or anyone else for that matter, because if they end up going out, u will most likley be the one they coe to for relationship advice. been there, done that.... long story short: not fun! and lastly make sure that you have a really close frinedshhip with this person. if you have knon eachother for at least a couple months to a year, it can toally work. but only a few weeks, it's possible. again, be cautious, because if you dnt flirt even a litle, they might fall for someone else because thye dnt know how you feel. again, been there done that. well, good luck! and remeber, there's always hope. it can and will work if you fight for what you know can complete you. best of luck! -- Mer Mer
My ex ex and me were best friends before we went out. And my current girlfriend and me were best friends before we went out. It is good. I just think relationships depend on much OTHER things for them to 'work out.'
its working wonderfully for me, and its long distance. were both 16, and were going on 5 months :) it works if youre determined :)



6 out of ten
50% of the time
aka friends with benefits.... not that long
its okay.. because you know already how he is like
id prolly rate it about 3 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment