Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you think sex and relationships have been devalued by society ?

How can any relationship be ';special'; when so many people have done it with the same person.


I try to see relationships from the opposite genders perspective. I dont think women want a man who has multiple sex partners and vice versa


I am a virgin and i am waiting for marriage. People say that this is old school. I am not old school i am just looking at the bigger picture.Do you think sex and relationships have been devalued by society ?
Yes, sex and relationships have been devalued by society.





Thank you, heterosexuals. You all have done such a wonderful job at maintaining high moral standards here in the United States. I think we should all strive to be just like you.





鈽?br>




Sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound so rude. I really need to work on that.Do you think sex and relationships have been devalued by society ?
I think sex %26amp; relationships R OVERVALUED ';by society !'; But to each his/her own !

No comments:

Post a Comment