Friday, November 25, 2011

Where can I find info on childhood relationships?

I'm researching for a story and am looking primarily for online info or some place to start. I want to research how relationships children have in school---particularly high school--with their parents, friends and crushes affect how they form relationships further on in life.Where can I find info on childhood relationships?
I'm not an expert in this area, but I would advise going to www.apa.org and www.psycport.com, which are websites for the American Psychological Association. You might also try some of the medical research sites such as www.mednet.com or www.sciencedaily.com for further info to get you started.Where can I find info on childhood relationships?
Your question honestly depends on what exactly you are looking for. If you are looking for the effects girls experience due to growing up then I would recommend a book called ';Reviving Ophelia';. If you are looking into girls and their development compared to their relationship to their fathers then the book ';Women and Their Fathers'; would be a good start. Your question is very vague. You need to be a little bit more direct in order to answer it properly. Sorry if I am sounding rude ... I truly don't mean to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment